Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter Semester

Boy have we been busy. I have started my new job at PolicyTech, and am loving being in a positive work environment. I was accepted to Fast grad, and so I am also currently a full time student year round. Beau is enrolled in his second semester (since he returned) at BYU-Idaho. We feel like we never see each other any more between work and school. The classes I am taking require a lot of group work, and I think I see my group more than Beau :( I feel like I am losing touch with all my friends and family, but I keep reminding myself that this is short term, and life will be good again soon. Even Izzie, our dog is feeling the pressure of this winter semester. She spends every second she can on my lap, and takes full advantage of any moment that she can come and give me a kiss. I think she feels neglected which makes me sad!

Beau and I are teaching the 10 year olds in Primary, and are learning a lot about patience. Last year we taught the 9 year olds and loved them. They were so attentive and asked great questions, the 10 year olds are completely distracted, and off topic. We find ourselves spending much more time preparing lessons, which I suppose is a good thing.

I am really going to try to keep this think updated. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment